Private Yacht Brickell
About this listing
Private Yacht Brickell
What better way to practice social distancing for your family to ease cabin fever than to be surrounded by beautiful endless water?
Private charters – Only your guests.
Our yacht is disinfected before each trip using 75% alcohol on All frequently touched surfaces.
Prices are combined to include Vessel, Crew, and Sales Tax.
Crew Gratuity Not included.
Check out our exclusive Packages to quarantine on the water…
As you can imagine, the Coronavirus pandemic has caused much of our calendar to open up. To remedy this cabin fever we’re offering a special discount for all May bookings.
- Three Hour Rental (12 Passengers) – $1,375
- Four Hour Rental (12 Passengers) – $1,525
- Six Hour Rental (12 Passengers) – $2,175
- Eight Hour Rental (12 Passengers) – $2,300
Half Payment Required as Deposit to Reserve.
Final Payment due 5 days before Departure.
About this Listing
Duration: Up to 8 Hours
Availability: 7 days a week
Schedule: Upon Request
About your boat:
Model: Leopard Catamaran Size: 37″ Max capacity: 12 people
We Urge Safe Boating Social Distancing Practices at all times During COVID Pandemic.
That is to say, we share best practices during this cabin fever to keep boaters, clients, and crew safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. This is an evolving situation and as the weather warms and the demand for use at the boat launches increase. Meanwhile, PARTY BOAT CHARTER will continue to closely monitor Miami-Dade/Broward’s rules and these facilities to determine if the use of the boats can safely continue. The pandemic still limiting South Florida, as a result there will be ongoing and changing rules.
Boat ramps during cabin fever:
▪ It will be allowed to be open between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily but hours may vary by location.
▪ Everyone is required to wear a facial covering — either a mask or fabric that covers your mouth and nose — at all times while on shore and until the boat has departed the marina.
▪ Only one boat per launch ramp will be allowed at a time. The boat must be prepared ahead of time, including dock lines tied and safety equipment and provisions such as food and water already onboard and ready before launch.
▪ All passengers will be required to board the boat once its launched. When returning, all passengers must stay on the boat until it’s ready to be loaded on the trailer. Once the boat is loaded onto the trailer, all passengers are required to leave the facility immediately.
Terms & rules
- Party allowed: Yes
- Children allowed: Yes